Sunday, June 8, 2008

The count down is on!

In planning the final stages of my trip I decided I was trying to cram too much into a month-long excursion so I have changed my itinerary a bit to make it less stressful and give me time to hang out and party a bit more in each location.

Below you will find my itinerary! I am on a stand by flight for Monday departure from Charlotte but I called today and it seems like I am not going to make it on the flight so I am planning on a def. Tuesday departure. :)

Derek’s European Itinerary:

June 10
*Depart Charlotte, NC at 2:35 pm on US Airways flight 754 service to Philadelphia
*From Philadelphia at 6:20 pm on US Airways flight 742 service to Barcelona arriving at 8:25am (Barcelona time)

June 11
*Arrive in Barcelona at 8:25 am (Barcelona time)

June 15
*Leave Barcelona and travel by Eurorail to Madrid

June 17
*Leave Madrid at 5:45 am on Ryan air (ryanair.com) on flight 5442 service to Paris arriving at Beauvais, Paris airport at 7:55 am.

June 19
*Leave Paris and travel by Eurorail to Rome, Italy

June 22
*Leave Rome and travel by Eurorail to Venice, Italy

June 25
*Leave Venice and travel by Eurorail to Tuscany, Italy

June 27
*Leave Tuscany and travel by Eurorail back to Barcelona or Madrid (I have not decided yet)

July 1
*Depart Barcelona on US Airways flight 767 at 12:10 pm and arrive in Philadelphia at 3:15 pm.
*Leave Philadelphia on US Airways flight 755 at 5:45 pm and arrive back in Charlotte, NC at 7:33 pm on Tuesday, July 1st.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Yeah!!! Now I can keep up with you=)

Aunt Rhonda said...

Hey Derek, Sounds like you are having a fun time. I keep telling your mom you'll be fine so prove me right. Your mom will be worried until you get back.She might need some prozac or something.HaHa Can't wait til you come and visit and I can see you pictures and hear your stories. YOU TAKE CARE. LOTS OF LOVE Aunt Rhonda.