Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thankful Thursday

One of my nearest and dearest friends, whose blog I check daily, does this really cool thing called Thankful Thursdays. Because she is so awesome and wise, I am going to copy her and do the same. Don't hate, I liked the idea. :)

Ten Things I am Thankful for Today:

1. Brian comes to town tomorrow! So pumped to see my college roommate!
2. I get a Challenger paycheck tonight!!!
3. I am doing this Dave Ramsey course and will be mailing a check to pay off another item on my "debt snowball"!!! I am on my way to "living like no one else".
4. We ordered out Zaxby's for lunch . . . YUM!
5. I am going to meet the lead teacher for Adult Education tonight, to hopefully start teaching there in January . . . kudos for extra money.
6. My students' Christmas gifts are ordered and SHOULD be here tomorrow.
7. My grandmother and uncle arrived to my parents house yesterday from Michigan. They were delayed and missed a flight, but made it safely.
8. Cody's birthday was today and he brought me a cupcake. Yes, Zaxby's and a cupcake in the same day. I'll be sweating it out at the gym tonight.
9. I spilled my protein shake ALL over my shirt this morning. I am not thankful that happened, but I am, however, thankful that we have a washer and dryer at school! It should be done in a few minutes.
10. We are 6 days away from Winter Break! Christmas shopping, sleeping in, and daily Starbucks here I come!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Love it!!! And thank you for my Kids' meal today....yummy, and it stayed down and in! Love ya!